Thursday, March 3, 2011

Introduction

Good Morning!

This is something I like to say for two reasons. First it's good to start out positive. Second it's always a good morning and then it could go down hill from there.  Yes, I tend to be the morning person getting things done, then catching up in the evening. Middle of the day is work like some people. Distance Education is a great source of information because it is so diverse and flexible. When do you like to work? When do you have time?  Can you spend and hour or two after the kids go to bed and not watch TV?  Distance Education could be for you.

5 comments:

  1. Hello John

    I'm the first here? Ready to read more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey John,
    Thanks again for the tip on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John
    Hi! Good luck in this class and I look forward to reading your blog!
    Dean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, John! I'm a night person, but it is getting hard, with the rest of the world (except distance education) demanding good functioning early in the morning. I've been trying to switch - so far unsuccessfully! I'll follow your thoughts!

    Alexandra (Sasha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, John. I'm following your post and look forward to interesting readings. I am looking forward to spring by the way... actually for us Texans, spring has already started ^_^

    ReplyDelete